105-01 Lockout/Tagout Safety Program
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to explain the necessity of a lockout/tagout program and adhere to the procedures and practices of lockout/tagout safety.
This lesson satisfies the training requirements for OSHA standard 29 CFR 1910.147.
- Explain the components of a lockout and tagout program
- Identify lockout and tagout terminology
- Recall the training requirements of a lockout and tagout safety program
- Identify the sequence of actions required by the lockout program
- Explain procedures for returning equipment or machines to service
- Recall communications requirements to ensure the safe lockout and tagout of equipment and machines